Andrea Deiu is a bodybuilder and a health model. He took birth in Romania. He took part in the competition for the first time when he was 17 years old. When we see Andrei’s life, we cannot compare it to that of pro athletes and other bodybuilders. To get the ideal and perfect body, he continuously eats wholesome food. The Romanian bodybuilder, fitness model, and social media personality, Andrea Deiu was born on 8 May 1996 in Bucharest, Romania. He participated in the 2011 Miami Pro Competition and became a popular household name.
Athlete Andrei Deiu, who is a London-based fitness model and a member of the IFBB Pro League Men’s Physique Team, has joined Team Evogen Elite. Andréi may be a new cast on the Physique exhibition, but he has already stabilized a solid track record. A professionally sponsored champion and health influencer, Andrea operates in the fitness industry. In the United Kingdom, after shifting from Romania with his family, he started sweating out at the age of 15 years old. As he abruptly got himself in a new environment with few friends, Andrei chose to find something that keeps him busy, that is, weightlifting. He formed a new social terminal at the gym and also used it as his other apartment.
Also at age 22, Andrei’s commitment and ambition make him one of the most assuring aspirants in the Men’s Physique section. Moreover, he can count on the proficiency and guide of Team Evogen to keep progressing in his fitness profession. As Andrei is regularly working in the gym while in between his multiple matches, he doesn’t have a real “off-season,” because he’s always rushing for videos or modeling assignments. While he does have spare time, he spends it with his family and friends, as well as being appreciative of the unique sense of self-assurance he has obtained from the competition. We are so excited to have Andrei operating with Team Evogen at the Olympia Expo in the current year, so be watchful for him at our stall.
In this article, we will discuss all that Andrei Deiu does in the day to keep himself so fit and motivated. We have collected all the information required for his workout routine and his diet plan that is needed. Besides this, this article includes the kind of supplements that are needed for him to stay in shape. Read ahead.
Andrei Deiu Statistics
- Birth Year: 1996
- Birth Date: 8 May
- Height: in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’11″
- Weight: in kilogram- 83.9 kg
In pounds- 185 lbs
- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 28 inches
- Biceps: 19 inches
Andrei Deiu Awards and Achievements
- 2011 Miami Pro Winner
- IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro 2019
Andrei Deiu Workout Routine
The early years of Andrei Deiu have not been all easy. He was not always the healthiest person that he is now known as. When he was young, he used to play a lot of video games and was completely stick to it even though it meant that he would not move for the house. He was also addicted to eating unhealthy and did not think too much about what would be the repercussions for his health. He had quite a bad lifestyle and he never really cared for his future.
However, slowly his confidence started to drop as soon as his weight increase. It was not only his weight that made this confidence down but also the bullying that he had been suffering since school. His increase in weight made him feel worst in turn. Luckily, he soon realized that he had to do something about both the bullying and his weight. He recalls that it is exactly his journey towards fitness started at all.
Starting his journey into fitness, he wasn’t certain of the result, Andrei said; “In the beginning, I wasn’t very confident about the outcome of my journey, and everything seemed impossible to me.” This was particularly because he had no idea about nutrition or training, and he went at it alone.
In 2011, he first flew to his destination of competition in Miami where he presented his awesome physique in front of the world and the judges. He was just 17 years old then. He continued to train the weaker aspects of his body so that he could one day aim for something better and bigger in his life. He wants to earn a Pro Bodybuilding top spot.
In the current times, he has become quite a huge bodybuilder and a celebrity with his face on numerous advertisements and magazines especially for fitness brands, clothing, and apparel brands. His amazing physique and genuine dedication have taken him from being a couch potato to a bodybuilder. He is definitely one of the best in his brand. His hard work and dedication have finally paid off.
Andrei Deiu explains his own journey by saying that he was at a very rough patch before he started with his fitness journey. In his words,
Prior to my transformation I wasn’t a very active person, and every day I used to play a lot of video games. I ate a lot of snacks, sweets, and junk food without caring about the impact it had on my health and weight, and it showed! I got to the point where my weight became a real issue. I was getting bullied a lot and that really dragged me down. I lost my confidence. That’s when I realized that I had to do something about it, and that’s how I got started.
But it was not all easy. He had to adapt a lot to adjust to the changes. Thus it was not all easy for him to stick to healthy habits and leave his old habits. In his words, he explains, “In the beginning, I wasn’t very confident about the outcome of my journey, and everything seemed impossible to me. I had absolutely no clue about the importance of nutrition, and at the time the whole process was very scary. I think the hardest part was adapting to new nutrition habits.”
However, his life since the transformation has changed quite considerably. He has improved his overall lifestyle not just for bodybuilding but for health in general and he says that he would never go back to the old and bad routine now. In his words, “I think this transformation was the best change I ever could have made in my life. I didn’t only make a physical change, but also a big mental change too. Now, I see things a lot differently!”
It is purely his consistency and dedication no matter his gruesome workout routine or his strict diet that is the reason behind his success. H gets motivated when he looks at the results that he is getting for the efforts that he is putting in. In his words, he explains, “The results and improvements that I see day by day continue to motivate me and keep me hungry for more. The more I achieve, the higher I raise my goals.”
For the moment, his competition is with himself and he is constantly trying to work up around the areas which he thinks are his weakest points. Thus he explains, “My main focus is bringing up my weak areas, which at the moment are my legs and shoulders, and to put on overall more mass.”
Even though he does not have a fixed routine of workouts, he would like to add some basic bodybuilding moves to increase his energy. When he is in the gym he would go full power. His workout routine has been split into various kinds of parts which helps him focus on each body part individually. Below is the sample routine of Andrei Deiu’s workout routine:
- Incline Barbell Chest Press 4 x 10-12 (Superset)
- Incline Press Ups 4 x 10-12
- Incline Cable Fly’s 4 x 10-15
- Flat Dumbbell Press 4 x 8-10 (Last Set Drop Set)
- Machine Chest Fly’s 4 x 10-12
- Seated Lateral Raises 6 x 10-15 (Last Set Drop Set)
- Pull-Ups 3 x Failure
- Pulldowns 5 x 10-12
- Seated Cable Row 4 x 10-12 (Superset)
- Machine Pullovers 4 x 10-12
- One Arm Dumbbell Row 3 x 8-10
- Deadlifts 3 x 8-10
- Leg Raises 4 x 15-20
- Cable Crunches 3 x 10-5
- Military Press 4 x 8-10 (Superset)
- Barbell Front Raises 4 x 8-10
- Seated Side Lateral Raises 5 x 10-15
- Standing One-Arm Lateral Raises 5 x 10-12
- Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises 4 x 10-12 (Superset)
- Reverse Pec Deck Fly’s 4 x Failure
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4 x 8-10
- 1 Hour Incline Treadmill (Steady State)
- Decline Leg Raises 4 x 12-15
- Cable Crunches 4 x 10-15
- Hanging Oblique Knee Raises 3 x 10
- 15 Minutes Warm Up Bike
- Squats 6 x 8-15
- Narrow Stance Leg Press 4 x 12-15
- Leg Extensions 6 x 10-15 (Superset)
- Single-Leg Extensions 6 x 5
- Standing Calve Raises 5 x 16-18 (Reduce Weight to 50% for 8 Reps)
- Standing Calve Raises 4 x 10-15
- EZ-Bar Skull Crushers 4 x 10-12
- Rope Pushdowns 5 x 10-15
- Reverse Single Arm Extensions 3 x 10-12
- Barbell Curls 4 x 8-10 (Superset)
- Reverse Barbell Curls 4 x 8-10
- Seated Concentration Curls 4 x 10-12
- Air Bike 4 x 15-20
- Side Lateral Leg Raises 4 x 10-12
- Lunges 4 x 10-12
- High/Wide Stance Leg Press 5 x 10-12
- Seated Leg Curls 5 x 10-12
- Straight Legged Deadlifts 3 x 10-15
- Calf Press (Using Leg Press) 5 x 10-15
- Standing Calve Raises 3 x 10
One of his major achievements is his development in the triple. Want to know the reason? Andrei Deiu tells it quite frankly, “Mainly, I believe it is my genetics, as I don’t have any hidden secrets. (Laughs) However, the best exercises that work for me are tricep pushdowns using the cable rope machine.”
Although Andrei Deiu has been a part of the bodybuilding industry for a short period of time, he has already achieved some big names in his pockets. He won’t stop here and would rather continue his journey aiming for the bigger picture. In his words, he explains, “Winning the Teens title at the MP Competition and getting my pro card.”
However, it is not just about the workout routine that he follows but how does he follow it? The workout seems to be pretty gruesome and tough but Andrei Deiu goes through it quite easily solely because of following some tips and tricks in his routine. In the next section, it is exactly what we will talk about.
Andrei Deiu Workout Tips and Tricks
Andrei Deiu does have some really awesome tips which he constantly shares with his fans and following on his social media. He is super active on social media and thinks that it is a great way to connect with his fans and followers. Thus here is a lit of useful tips that he shares to amp up the workout routine:
But before giving out the tips, he gives away three-pointers for people who have just started their journey into fitness:
- Stay consistent and dedicated. It is his number one rule because without having these qualities one won’t be able to see any changes that they worked for.
- Always be hungry. Andrei Deiu asks his fans to always be hungry for knowledge about different workout styles, what suits them the best, etc.
- Never give up. Andrei Deiu asks his fans and followers to not give up the struggle. He pushes his fans to do their best in the gym until they drop down dead.
For him, what is important is that he also spends time with his family and friends to relax. For him, he really enjoys this time as it really helps him loosen up. Here is what he says, “I like to spend time with my family and friends; we usually go out for dinner.”
He also admits that everything is possible and achievable in life if one wants to. Once you put your mind to something, it gets really easy to achieve it. In his words, “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
1. Make Fitness A Priority: “You have to keep at it,” Andrei Deiu says. Which means seven days a week of workouts for bodybuilders. White says it won’t seem so overwhelming once you get started if you’re not quite there yet. It may seem surprising, but (believe it or not) your body gradually becomes addicted to gym time as soon as you do some exercise. Despite Andrei Deiu’s claims that he performs 600 sit-ups and 1,000 push-ups every day, the three of us agree that you don’t have to go so far. The key is to take an active stance every day, says Andrei Deiu.
2. Maintain, Maintain, Maintain: A Bodybuilder’s body must be in tip-top shape 24/7; no break is allowed for burnouts. It’s not safe for the guys to become complacent when the weather turns cold—and neither should you. In fact, the fittest people in the world are those who balance regular exercise and conscious eating, so they never fall behind!
3. Get Tough: Even though you aren’t in the mood to get up, the bodybuilder suggests you do it anyway. Andrei Deiu was told to “shut up and train” by one of his trainers. Do you know what? The feeling he had afterward was much better. Hopefully, you will as well.
4. You Don’t Need Fancy Equipment: It’s not about having the proper machine or having an access to the gym when it comes to working out, so stop making excuses. The best thing you can do to stay in shape is running, according to Andrei Deiu. Don’t let anything stop you from doing what you love.
5. Don’t cheat: Make sure you do everything correctly, don’t cheat. Forms must be completed correctly. Do not use your back to help lift your arms when doing arm exercises. White suggests keeping an eye on your body position when performing squats and lunges. Remember to squeeze for a few seconds after each rep while keeping your shoulders straight and your knees from bending past your toes!
6. Train For Strength: Even when you need to build a house from scratch, you need to focus on a solid foundation. This means you should not exercise just to look sculpted. Truesdell works his muscles together by push-ups, rows, and planks as well as weights. You can use a simple rule to determine how many reps and the speed at which to perform them to achieve your desired results. If you want to attain larger muscles then you should do higher reps at a faster pace.
That was all about the workout tips that Andrei Deiu gives away to his friends and fans. He says that if one tries to do the workout with the plan, it is quite achievable to reach the goals. He also follows a great diet plan about which we will discuss down below. This diet plan really helps him get to the best of his workouts too.
Andrei Deiu Diet Plan
Andrei Deiu keeps his diet plan quite simple because it is in the simplicity that most of the power lies. He would, however, focus a lot on the quality food and would make sure that he is not adding anything that would cause harm to the physique that he has spent hours building. In his words, “I really try to keep it as healthy as possible. However, if I feel like having a cheat meal once or twice a week, I go for it!”
His diet differs according to the season, so if he wants he does bulk up with some quality muscles but he prefers to stay lean throughout the season. In his words, he explains, “I usually stay lean year-round, but at the same time, I try to put on some quality muscle.”
His daily diet is nothing fixed and his meals keep on changing. On a whole, he takes about 3,000 to 4,000 calories in a day which is distributed in 5 to 6 meals. He makes sure that his meals are comprised of macros divided into carbs, fats, and proteins. He does not exclude anything major from his diet and makes sure that he is getting the benefit of everything. Thus here is his sample email plan that he gives away:
- Meal 1: 2 Whole Eggs, 6 Egg Whites, 1 cup Oats, 2 ounces Berries and 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter
- Meal 2: 7 ounces Chicken Breast, 5 ounces White Rice, and 1 cup Broccoli
- Meal 3: 5 ounces Fish or Chicken and 7 ounces Sweet Potato
- Post Workout: 2 scoops Whey Isolate and 1 ½ ounce Dextrose
- Meal 4: 7 ounces Chicken, 5 ounces Sweet Potato and 1 cup Vegetables
- Meal 5: 5 ounces steak and 1 cup Green Beans
- Meal 6: 1 cup Cottage Cheese or Greek Yogurt and 1 handful of Almonds
Because his meal plan is quite difficult to follow, he would take a few cheat meals as possible. However, during the competitions season, when his diet has to be the maximum amount of strict, he would love to indulge in a great cheat meal right after the competition. This is what he says, “All of the junk food that’s out there! (Laughs) Everything always looks so delicious after a competition.”
That was all about the diet plan that Andrei Deiu follows throughout his week. Even though it is quite simple, it is super easy to stick to and does not require too much preparation. This means that Andrei Deiu saves a lot of time, money, and energy on preparing his meals. Besides this, he also gives us some diet tips which we will cover in the next section.
Andrei Dieu Diet Tips
Here is a list of all the diet tips that Andrei Deiu shares with his fans and followers. For him, a strict diet is not as important as how to deal with the diet. Thus he gives out many ways in which one can really manage their diet plan and amp up the speed. Take a look:
1. Don’t Let Dinner Ruin Your Workout: It’s not a fair idea to waste away all your perspiration and potential with a hamburger after an exercise, he states. Acquiring a reward for eating unhealthy foods isn’t a good notion. Make sure you refresh your body with nutritional wants. Avoid starch, sugar, and prepackaged items, and absorb lean meats, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet.
2. Be Prepared: When you are hurrying for a quick predicament and the fast foods are in front of you, you can easily fall prey to the bait. It is better if you learn to cook, get your own groceries, and plan and prepare your meals the night before so you don’t have to hasten to find something easily available the next day.
3. Don’t Eat Right Before Bed: Though White admits that he relishes eating wafers late at night, he apprehends that it is both ill-advised and unnecessary. Because, according to the chaps, it’s best not to eat before going to bed and there should be no crumbs on your beddings. By eating nothing after three hours before going to bed, they jumpstart their day with breakfast and get their digestion system perfect.
4. Forget Fad Diets: Although the models may have attempted everything from the Blood Type diet to the Cayenne Pepper nutrition, it is not at all justified for your fitness or robustness. Hungry people become grouchy. As you can supplant by really consuming a balanced diet and exercising routinely, deprivation is not mandatory.
5. Live A Little: It doesn’t concern if you allow yourself to gratify once in a week or hog out with friends at a party, you must allow yourself some liberty from time to time. To keep your routine without much commotion, Truesdell suggests keeping overspending for particular occasions. Let’s compliment that.
6. Don’t Do It Alone: When you have some partner to exercise with, growing to fit is a lot more fun. When it comes to putting up your body in shape and mixing up drills, having somebody by your side is priceless.
That was all about the diet tips that Andrei Deiu has to share with his fans and followers through various interviews and his own social media. Besides this, he also takes some supplements for supporting the muscles and his workouts. In the next section, we have covered all about the supplements that he takes after and before his workout.
Andrei Dieu Nutrition and Supplements
Besides just following a stringent diet which includes very few cheat meals and sometimes bland foods, there is some nutritional requirement which might not be covered by simply following a diet plan. Thus Andrei Deiu too has to take some supplements that will help him recover and build the muscles. Here are the number of supplements that Andrei Deiu takes in his diet:
- Protein: To help support his muscle mass, Andrei Deiu regularly has 3 protein shakes a day. Whey protein is absorbed swiftly and is simpler to digest than some other proteins.
- BCAA’s: This is quite a great intra-workout that can be taken to replenish lost nutrients in the body.
- Fish Oil: Fish oil is a healthy kind of fat that helps recover the muscles and is great for the brain.
- Flax Seed: Andrei Deiu is big on flax seeds and would often add to his meals.
- Multi and Mineral Vitamins: During workouts, many minerals and vitamins are lost. Thus it is important to take separate capsules to replenish the lost nutrients in the body.
- Fat Burners: Fat burners are important to be taken by the bodybuilders because it helps them look more shredded.
- CLA’s: It is a kind of polyunsaturated, omega 6 fatty acid that helps to build the muscles and helps the joints to function smoothly.