Annabel DaSilva is aand an IFBB Pro Competitor. From battling and to becoming a famous , Annabel DaSilva has a truly inspiring story. After years of working out and changing her perspective on foods, she went on to sculpt a body that now inspires others.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″ feet inches
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
As for her parents, her father’s name is Valmir Dasilva whereas the name of her mother is not known.
Her sister is Grace Dircks.
Relationship, Husband & Children
She has a nephew.
“I really have no idea where I would be and what I would be doing without lifting. It turned my life around and made me a completely different person. My mindset has changed completely. Healthy mind, healthy body.”
Sammy is Annabel’s trainer from the UK, and she also has a few close friends who she turns to for advice.
I’m lucky to have people like that in my life,” tells Annabel.
She looked up to retired American footballer Mia Hamm as her first role model. Growing up, Annabel regarded Mia as a role model and she was an influential figure in her fitness journey as well. The IFFB pro, Annabel, is currently working as a fitness trainer at OAM, which is a joint effort between Annabel and her fiance, Kabir. Along with starring in a music video, she has worked with several brands like Fanta and some fashion brands.
- Annabel has a script tattoo with the word “Gratitude” on her arms. She said in an Instagram post, “Expressing gratitude is something I strongly believe in doing every single day.”
- She also has another tattoo on her back.
- Annabel has a script tattoo written in Hindi on her biceps.
Footballer: Mia Hamm
- Annabel smokes and drinks.
- She left her studies after completing high school and decided to travel the world while modeling.
- Annabel has worked with esteemed companies like Equinox, and MC Model International. She started working with ” Inega” after she moved to India.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and participated in many Olympic Amateur Competitions.
- Annabel was featured in a music video “Tere Jaane Se” by Ankit Tiwari in 2017.
- She has done a campaign for Fanta in India in 2018.
- She did an ad campaign for Myntra Fashion and Westside.