Jamie Eason was born and grown in Texas. She received a weight training course at Texas A&M, which led her to become interested in fitness. she was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 22 after she was chosen for the Houston Texan cheerleading squad. She was 22 years old at that time. Cancer was reinstated when she was 28, and the ailment of Spina Bifida Occulta was diagnosed. Her body was aching from an inactive lifestyle and inadequate diet, so she began exercising and consulting a nutritionist to get control over her health. Having reached a body fat level of 10%, she has enrolled in competing. In 2006, she became a spokesperson for bodybuilding.com after obtaining a pro card at the Hardbody Entertainment Model Search. Her work has emerged on over 150 magazine covers, including Oxygen, Fitness, and RX. The workout routines that Eason has designed are heeded by millions of people. Reebok has also selected her as a global ambassador for their brand. Jamie Eason has been married to fellow fitness fanatic Michael Middleton, with whom she owns two sons. Social media records for her having more than a million supporters. Eason weighs approximately 110 pounds and she stands 5 feet 2 inches tall.
In this article, we will learn all about the workout routine, the diet plan, and what Jamie Eason does in the day to be as awesome as she is now. Read the articles to know more about the tips that she has to give to fans and following those who are taking her path to the fitness world.
Jamie Eason Statistics
- Birth Year: 1976
- Birth Date: 10 April
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Bust: 35 inches
- Hip: 33 inches
- Waist: 25 inches
- Shoe Size: 6 US
- Dress Size: 2 US
Jamie Eason Awards and Achievements
- Winning the title of World’s Fittest Model and a 75K custom chopper from Hardbody Entertainment in 2006 in Las Vegas, NV
- Landing an official sponsorship with a bodybuilding website in 2008
- Landing a contract with a magazine as a model/writer in 2008
How Jamie Eason Got into Fitness?
Early Life and College
While studying at Texas A&M University, Jamie Eason began on her fitness mission and started taking the training classes. Born on the 10th of April 1976, she first registered in a fitness program. Weight training was an additional credit class she took to achieve her degree requirement, and but then she fell in adoration with it immediately.
Her college years were distinguished by intense training sessions almost every day, which resulted in developing a lean body. She strived for her grandfather’s roof construction company at the age of 25 after completing graduation in 2001. But, she began growing unhappy with not being able to follow her enthusiasm and started to look for jobs in the fitness industry.
Cheerleading and Breast Cancer
Jamie didn’t have to wait that long to locate a job that fascinated her – the Houston Texas Cheerleading squad was looking for new girls to register in their company for cheerleading. She was selected from approximately 2000 aspirants to be among the 35 that emerged at the two-day trial. Her world was totally turned upside down after four years as an NFL cheerleader. Jamie was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 when she was 29 years old.
Desk Work and Getting out of Shape
The report that Jamie suffered from cancer moved her in a shock, and then she could no longer proceed to serve in cheerleading career. Due to her desk work, she became inactive and as a consequence, her diet was out of equilibrium. For the following four years, Jamie became increasingly uncomfortable because of the diagnosis that changed her life. She is not able to have a workout and it led to an extremely stressful time in her life. Although Jamie didn’t want to give up, she has decided to succeed.
Return to the Gym
Jamie got the urge to fight back against breast cancer in 2006 after being diagnosed at the age of 30. But the damage had almost been done by her inactivity. Jamie became overweight because she had spent the time out of the gym for almost a year and had been living a very unsanitary lifestyle. She had a lot of stretch marks and cellulite on her body as an outcome of the surgery. This was the turning point in her life when she decided to return to the gym start to move with her fitness campaign.
Back on the Fitness Journey
Jamie had moved quickly on the path to shaping up her physique so that she could be proud of herself after getting help from a personal coach and nutritionist. Her strength to take on trouble had helped her to grow into a more energetic person, and the growth was obvious very soon. Jamie’s body had completely reconstructed after undergoing intensive exercise and dieting. She was more resolved than ever to settle herself as an authority in the fitness industry.
After her unique transmutation, Jamie registered for her first fitness competition – Hardbody Entertainment’s World’s Fittest Model 2006 – after feeling convinced about her strength. Her laborious work paid off as she was bestowed the award at Olympia Weekend after standing in a competition with 14 female models. For Jamie, this was the inception of an eminent career.
Cover Girl and Fitness Writer
In 2006, Jamie had been communicated by numerous magazines to become their cover girl soon after becoming the World’s Fittest Model. The culmination of her career did not end there. Jamie had become the profile of a renowned bodybuilding website by the end of her 32nd year. She started experiencing the various training plans and motivational hints that she had gained from her career journey. Soon after she shared her opinion on social media and became an online sensation and millions of fans were motivated by her story.
In the next section, we will see the workout routine that brought Jamie Eason to the level that she is now. Of course, looking at the workout routine, one would definitely talk about the dedication and the consistency that was needed to reach this level.
Jamie Eason Workout Routine
According to Jamie, she has seen women who refrain themselves from following fitness plans because they concluded that it was too late. By staying on an unhealthy lifestyle for so long, they accept that they already created great harm to their bodies, so it’s not worth switching to a healthier lifestyle now. The genuine message is that it is never delayed to make fresh and healthy outsets for your growth. It was the determination of cancer in 2005 that prompted her to change her life, which had been controlled by unhealthy eating habits and a related lifestyle for a prolonged time. Instead of becoming obstructed, Jamie decided to convert her life to the more suitable one. Her fitness model profession began when she urged herself. After undergoing so much in her life, she seizes such a great opportunity of fame and name, so you and she can surely work towards composing our lives stronger and nicer.
Jamie developed her own personal weight-loss and exercise program entitled “Live Fit Trainer” to give her fans more specific objectives. You will experience step-by-step guidance on how to practice in the gym in this twelve-week program. In summation to lower body exercises, she has incorporated upper body exercises as well. Following low-intensity workouts, you will attain high-intensity exercises as part of the fitness schedule. Jamie referred to strength training as “the backbone of any workout plan,” and it has been completely included in the plan. According to Jamie, you should consume six small meals during the course of the day in addition to your workout cycle. The meal plan comprises a list of recommended ingredients as well. It goes without declaring that these recipes are easy to cook and yummy. If you stick to the regulations in the fitness program, you can use them liberally.
Throughout the week, Jamie works out six days a week. As a component of her practice regimen, she does strength training, interval training, and cardio workouts. Weight training is her favorite exercise that she described as the most efficacious solution meant to support youthful skin and body frame. Throughout this workout concourse, Jamie starts with weight training and succeeds with cardio exercises. She has allotted her workouts based on days so that she can tone the diverse fibers of her body and readjust her goals accordingly. Exercises are made more fun if you keep the amusing element alive in the exercises, as this keeps you away from feeling exhausted. Moreover, she advocates cardio workouts such as running, swimming, etc., for her supporters who are having a shortage of time. There is no more agreeable way to exercise your whole body than these workouts. Besides that, she additionally shifts to more solid and more challenging drills like boot camp classes and circuit practice. Her weekly workout is manifested here as an exemplar.
- Pull-ups: 5 reps x 5 sets
- T-bar row: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Single-arm dumbbell row: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Seated row, close grip: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Lat pulldown: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Seated dumbbell press: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Side lateral dumbbell press: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Lateral raise w/ cables: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Seated rear delt fly (machine): 10 reps x 3 sets
- Seated leg extension: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Smith machine squats: 15 reps x 3 sets
- Walking barbell lunges: 20 reps x 3 sets
- Standing calf raises: 20 reps x 3 sets
- Seated calf raises: 15 reps x 3 sets
Arms, Chest & Abs
- Seated incline dumbbell press: 10 reps x 2 sets + 2 min jump rope
- Cable flys + Cable biceps curls: 10 reps x 2 sets
- Roman chair leg raises: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Bicycle crunches: 25 reps x 3 sets
- Cardio: 40-60 min
- Seated leg curls: 20 reps x 3 sets
- Smith machine squats: 15 reps x 3 sets
- Stiff leg deadlift: 15 reps x 3 sets
- Leg press: 15 reps x 3 sets
- Lying leg curl: 10 reps x 3 sets
- Seated calf raises: 10 reps x 3 sets
That was all about the workout routine that Jamie Eason follows in the week. Besides this, there are also some tips and tricks which she gives out to her fans who are probably treading the same path and look up to her for inspiration. Read ahead.
Jamie Eason Workout Tips and Tricks
Even though she has quite the workout routine which keeps her on her feet, Jamie Eason does it so easily because she has several tips and tricks to be followed. In this section, we will talk about the tips and tricks that she follows to keep herself hooked to her workout routine. Take a look:
Tip 1. Train For Your Weaknesses
- Everyone seems to have that certain body part that lags and won’t change no matter how hard you work at it.
- Put extra emphasis on that body part, by training it 2 days a week rather than just one.
Tip 2. Hit Every Muscle Group At Least Once During The Week
- If you’re limited on time to work out during the week, adjust your schedule to accommodate every muscle group.
- If she can only make it into the gym one day, then she’ll combine everything into one full-body workout.
- If you do have the luxury of time, however, you can never train your back or shoulders too much. This also applies to your weakest body part as well.
Tip 3. Set Your Heart On Your Ideal Physique And Go For It!
- When you first start to train, you should be committed to reach your goals and work out 6 days a week with only one day off.
- Give your muscles the attention they need to grow, by focusing on one major muscle group per day.
- By eating healthy and getting enough sleep, you will be able to put all your energy into growing that particular muscle.
Tip 4. Don’t Overtrain
- Exercise is obviously good for your muscles, but it can also be bad if done excessively.
- Exercise can break down muscle and release free radicals into your body, so it’s important to allow your body to recover with rest, proper nutrition, and supplementation.
Tip 5. Lift Heavy To Break The Muscle Building Plateau
- It takes a lot of effort to gain quality muscle, and lifting heavy with low rep ranges can stimulate muscle growth without burning muscle from high-intensity exercise.
Tip 6. Increase The Intensity When Trying To Cut Down
- When you’re trying to get in your best shape for a special event, you should increase your intensity in the gym by doing more sets and higher reps.
- You also want to limit long extended periods of cardio, because it can eat away muscle rather than fat. she sticks with plyometrics, interval training for cardio, or sprints.
Tip 7. Be Flexible With Your Rest Days
- Because her travel schedule is so hectic, she doesn’t really plan a rest day. she doesn’t want to miss out on any of the fun things in life, so if something cool or exciting comes up on a day during the week, she wants to be able to take a complete day off and get right back on her program the next day.
Transform Your Body
One of Eason’s most popular plans is the 12-week transformation. It involves 3 phases and she promises results.
Muscles Are Sexy
Eason challenges the stereotype that muscles on women are unfeminine and unattractive. She says inner strength can come from physical strength.
Keep It Fun
Eason says no one should miss out on the fun because of exercise. She keeps her exercise schedule flexible so she has time to enjoy herself.
Eason says it doesn’t matter what age you are or your current fitness level, you can develop a healthy lifestyle that will allow you to achieve your goals.
Eason works out 6 days a week. She concentrates on weight training and would rather skip the cardio.
Short & Sweet
When Eason does cardio, she keeps it short by doing plyometrics and interval training for maximum fat-burning in minimal time.
Hit Every Muscle Group
Eason says it’s important to work all your muscles every week. Her preference is to focus on 1 area per day, but in a pinch, she will do the whole body in 1 day.
Train for Your Weaknesses
Eason says there’s always some part of the body that lags behind the others. Give that part 2 days a week rather than just 1. To break through plateaus, she suggests lifting heavy.
Easy as 1-2-3
The first phase of Eason’s plan is to revamp your diet and start lifting weights. In phase 2, you add cardio and cut carbs to burn fat and sculpt muscles. The third phase focuses on building muscle and continued clean eating.
Don’t Skimp on Sleep
Eason says many people do not realize how important sleep is to make gains. The body undergoes growth and repair while you’re asleep, and sleep deprivation also suppresses the human growth hormone, essential to building muscle.
Keep Stress in Check
Eason says another common reason people fail to achieve their fitness goals is stress. Stress hormones wreak havoc on your system, elevate blood pressure and blood sugar, can lead to weight gain and a depressed immune system. Chronic stress can even lead to heart attack, stroke, and cancer.
Multiple Health Scares
Eason was diagnosed with cancer at age 22. Five years later, the cancer was back, and she had a second diagnosis of Spina Bifida Occulta, a painful disease in the spine when it flares up.
Commit to Health
Eason says exercise isn’t something you do for 20 minutes on a Tuesday. She says even on days you don’t work out, you should still find ways to get activity into your day.
Get Your Priorities Straight
Eason says to people who make excuses about organic food costing too much or they can’t afford a gym membership, that poor health costs more, both monetarily and in lost enjoyment in life.
That was all about the workout tips and tricks that Jamie Eason had to give to her fans. Besides this, on many occasions, Jamie Eason has talked about the importance of having a healthy diet. In the next section, we will talk about what kind of diet does Jamie Eason takes during her workout routines.
Jamie Eason Diet Plan
To gain back her health after fighting cancer, Jamie Eason started to work out quite diligently but she could only see some real results after she consulted a nutritionist. She makes sure that she is eating every 3 hours and even recommends following the same pattern to her fans to have consistent energy throughout the day. She also gives away the idea of eating based on a schedule so that the body releases fat and does not store it. Thus she does not believe in starving herself or going for longer periods without food.
Besides this, she also chooses quite a natural and organic lifestyle which includes fruits and vegetables without chemical additives and a lot of fo food products without the use of preservatives in them. She also recommends tracking the calories because it helps to get a record of how much you ate. It also helps to achieve the goals faster. She says that even though working out can help but it is not a solution to fix a bad diet. She also stresses the importance of water in her diet and has gallons of water every single day without fail. Besides, it is cheap and healthy.
Jamie Eason maintains the fact that if you wish to be the best version of yourself, you will have to focus on having a clean diet. She makes sure that whatever her body is consuming is clean and healthy. She likes to avoid any kind of hunger pangs and makes sure her metabolic energy is at the top always. She also makes sure that her meals are in [articular portions and avoids some particular foods, like, consumption of sugary, processed, fatty, salty foods, etc. She acknowledges the relevance of cheat days as they detoxify her brain from the sinister cravings. She says, “The diet is pretty strict in terms of no bread, very few carbs, no sugar, no bullshit. Healthy food, a lot of vegetables and a lot of game meat, mostly wild game.”
She strictly reinforces that she is in favor of the consumption of healthy foods which according to her can be pretty tasty. Besides this, the food that one consumes depends on the objective and goals. For instance, if the objective is to have great health, one can eat junk food on cheat days too but if the goal is to lose weight, then one must not think about having a cheat day or taking days off from their diet. Jamie Eason eats sugar-free chocolate to curb her sugar craving. She says, ‘I prefer to eat clean as often as possible instead of doing huge amounts of cardio.’ She is also quite technical about her diet as she says, “If you eat cake and Ho Hos, and that’s all you eat, that’s what your body uses to regenerate cells, that’s what your body uses to grow. All of your tissue is eventually going to be made out of everything you eat.”
Although Jamie Eason does not have a fixed diet, here is a sample diet plan that she is likely to follow. Take a look:
Sample meal plan 1:
Meal 1 (6 a.m) – Half a cup of oatmeal and five egg whites with chopped bell peppers and onions
Meal 2 (9 a.m) – 4 to 5 ounces of homemade turkey meatloaf with a side salad and cherry tomatoes
Meal 3 (12 p.m) – Five ounces of stir-fried chicken with half a cup of brown rice and steamed veggies
Meal 4 (3 p.m) – Two corn tortillas topped with black beans, pepper, onions, and five ounces of grilled chicken.
Meal 5 (6 p.m) – Homemade Italian turkey zucchini burger with pita, lettuce, and tomato
Meal 6 (9 p.m) – 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese with cinnamon, and a few almonds.
Sample meal plan 2:
MEAL #1 / BREAKFAST
- 5 egg whites
- Unlimited vegetables (see list)
- 1 serving of starch (see starch list)
MEAL #2 / MID-MORNING
- 2 turkey or chicken muffins (see recipe)
Homemade protein bars (4 squares)
Small meal option (see list)
- Unlimited vegetables (see list)
MEAL #3 / LUNCH
- 6 ounces of lean meat (chicken breast, white meat
turkey; white fish like tilapia and orange roughly, boiled shrimp, egg whites)
- 1 serving of starch (see starch list)
- Unlimited salad and vegetables (see list)
MEAL #4 / MID-AFTERNOON
2 turkey or chicken muffins (see recipe)
Homemade protein bars (4 squares)
Small meal option (see list)
- Unlimited vegetables (see list)
MEAL #5 / DINNER
- 6 ounces of lean meat (see Meal #3)
- 1 serving of starch (see starch list)
- Unlimited salad and vegetables (see list)
MEAL #6 / BEDTIME SNACK
- 5-6 egg whites**
- Unlimited vegetables (see list)
** NO CARBS (STARCH) AFTER 7:00 PM (OR ABOUT 3 HOURS BEFORE BEDTIME).
Limit fruit to twice daily: berries first thing in the morning and then half citrus serving or banana after a workout with your protein shake.
What to Eat
Here are a few food products that Jamie Eason absolutely adds to her diet plan.
- All Vegetables
- Green Beans
- Fatty Fish (Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, etc)
- Lean Fish (Tilapia, Sole, Flounder, Cod, etc)
- Chicken Breast
- London Broil
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Greek Yogurt
- Cottage Cheese
- Egg Whites
- Gluten-free Grains (oats, quinoa, rice, chickpea)
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Sugar
- Raw Stevia
What to Avoid
Here is a list of food groups that Jamie Eason would avoid at all costs.
- Empty-calorie Foods
- Processed Foods
- Refined Sugar
- Junk Food
- Fast Food
- Chemical Ingredients
- Artificial Additives
Jamie Eason is also very strict about having rest and sleeping quite efficiently. She feels that a good diet and sleeping patterns have a link and logic between them. She takes the help of psychological and physiological facts to support her statement. She says that when one does not sleep properly, they will feel energy-less, and to get rid of that feeling, one would automatically feel the need to eat more carbs. The more tired you feel, the more carbs and sugar you would want to consume. The best way to put the cravings to the bay is to sleep properly. A minimum of 8 to 9 hours of sleep is the way to go about it. It will also get you closer to your weight loss and health objective. Moreover, it is better to have a habit of sleeping early at night because late-night snacking can be quite addictive and you will gain healthy weight with it.
That was all about the kinds of foods that Jamie Eason follows on regular days, Clearly, one needs to have that kind of dedication to be on a healthy diet without a slip or fail even once. More power to her. Besides this, Jamie Eason also gives out some tips to her fans which we will cover in the next section.
Jamie Eason Diet Tips
To make a healthy email plan is quite easy but sticking to it regularly is quite the game. However, Jamie Eason does it quite easily but the question is how? Well, she gives out some tips and tricks on how to stick to your diet and achieve your goals. Read on to know all about it below:
Tip 1. Track Your Meals To Stay On Track To Your Goals
- It is necessary to know how many calories you are consuming each day so that you don’t overeat or undereat, which can be just as harmful to your goals.
- Your calorie range will tell you when to eat more extra calories and when to eat more negligible calories based on how strong you are preparing.
Tip 2. Space Your Meals Out In Even Intervals Throughout The Day
- You should eat a full but small meal every three hours to ensure that you are moving on sustained energy during the whole day. Instead of having peaks and valleys throughout the day, keep your body in homeostasis the whole time.
- When you don’t take meals for a long period of time, it may not be that productive for your goals.
- Supporting healthy blood sugar levels, rational acuity, and an energized body are all possible with a proper and healthy diet.
- Your body starts to release fat when it’s going to be fed at a certain time because it knows that fat does not have to be saved for prospective energy store.
Tip 3. Eat 5-6 Small But Complete Meals Throughout The Day
- It is easier for your body to concoct several smaller meals during the entire day than just a few huge meals.
- There will only be sufficient fuel for your body at that such time, the remaining will be stored as fat for the future.
Tip 4. Manipulate Your Carb Intake Depending On Your Goal
- It is required that you raise your carbohydrate consumption if you yearn to gain muscle mass and check it if you wish to reduce the body fat.
- Ingestion of carbohydrates directly the subsequent exercise will function as a mop to sweep protein into your muscles, resulting in maximum growth and restoration.
Tip 5. Be Creative To Make Your Healthy Meals Taste Good Too
- You don’t always have to eat chicken, rice, and broccoli to stay healthy. You can adjust your meals to be impressive and healthy by coming up with some delicious, yet wholesome recipes.
- Sometimes she incorporates baby food into her recipes because they’re convenient, healthy, and don’t contain preservatives.
Tip 6. Cook Your Food In Muffin Tins
- As meat is being cooked, lean meat conduces to become remarkably dry. The use of muffin tins for cooking can help monitor the temperature of the meat.
- Additionally, the vegetables or other ingredients will assist in holding the moisture in when prepared.
- Moreover, muffin tins are perfect for serving meal portions on one go and are also handy for snacking on the go.
Tip 7. Food Preparation Is The Key To Success
- When you are starving and there isn’t wholesome food nearby, you will grab whatever convenience you can get, which is often harmful.
- Cook a lot of food in advance so that you can always have healthy choices that you can eat, even when you’re squeezed for time.
- To keep your pre-cooked meals steady until you’re available to eat them, you can freeze them after preparing them.
Tip 8. Don’t Eat Snacks, Eat Meals
- Usually snacking implies seizing something at random which is generally a small but remarkably unhealthy feast.
- While comparing to the typical snacks, fresh and unprocessed meals can give you more strength even if you consume more negligible calories.
Tip 9. Avoid Cheat Meals
- “I personally don’t like to cheat meals, because they’re a slippery slope! If I have one meal that’s unhealthy, then I start to develop more cravings for bad food”.
- “I prefer to make healthy food that still tastes great, so I never feel like I’m being deprived”.
As a way to keep her metabolism of the body moving, Eason eats after every three hours. Healthy eating necessitates planning, according to her advice.
According to Eason, healthy snacking does not always mean monotonous. To keep things bright, she proposes to experiment the meals with spices.
On Carb Cycling
She modifies her carb intake according to her desire, that is if she wants to gain weight or cut. The carbs and protein that you absorb after an exercise work like a broom, dispersing the protein throughout the muscles.
Break Out the Muffin Tins
According to her, you can keep foods moistened and also control portion sizes by preparing them in muffin tins.
Nix the Booze
Alcohol should not be absorbed while preferring supplements, according to Eason. Prophylaxes and synthetic ingredients should also be shunned, she warns.
Eason states that ‘snacks’ normally mean eating a small serving of something unhealthy. It can really include a lot of calories, as well as noxious components.
Cheat meals are not at all a preference of Eason’s because they represent an easy way to slide back into inferior modes. Whenever she eats, she makes certain that it is wholesome and delicious so that she doesn’t feel denied.
That was all about the diet tips that Jamie Eason follows and shares with her followers. In many interviews and on her social media, Jamie Eason has given out a list of supplements that she takes along with her diet plan. She feels that to complete one’s nutrient intake, taking supplements is a great choice. Read all about it in the next section.
Jamie Eason Nutrition and Supplements
Jamie Eason makes sure that she is completing all her nutrition intake in the whole day. She would make sure to have her supplements so that her body is charged up through the day to perform vigorous activities in the gym. For example, most people do not get omega 3 but having supplements in that form helps them fight any deficiencies. Besides that women tend to miss out on loads of vitamins and nutrients which they might complete by consuming some supplements. Hence, this is a complete list of what Jamie Eason takes when it comes to her supplement requirements.
Jamie Eason says no matter how excellent your diet is, no one gets 100% of their RDA of each nutrient so everyone must be using a dose of a multivitamin.
Jamie Eason Tips for Supplements
Here are few tips that Jamie Eason gives when choosing out the kind of supplements for oneself. She believes in having the best for the body so that you recover in a great way and feel great about yourself once you discover that the results are pouring in. Here is a list of the tips and tricks that she gives out:
Tip 1. Use Supplements To Fill In The Gaps Of Your Whole Foods
- It is essential to eat well and exercise regularly if you want to be successful with supplements.
- It isn’t going to occur if you buy a supplement and eat wrong and don’t exercise, but then demand to see the good results.
- It can be beneficial to take supplements such as protein powder when you’re moving and attempting instant results. Staying nourished is strife while traveling a lot and protein is a lifesaver in that context.
Tip 2. Choose Supplements That Can Help With Your Specific Needs
- Women can be helped with dietary supplements that sustain an ample variety of physical functions, including hormone support.
- You can find supplements that will assist you to attain your goals by ascertaining what suits your personal needs.
Tip 3. A Multivitamin Is A Necessity For Everyone
- There is no way that anyone can absorb 100% of the daily prescribed values of all the nutrients that our bodies require, no matter what is their fitness level.
- When you work on weight-bearing exercises, you exhaust your bones hard, therefore it is important to take your multivitamins to get abundant calcium.
Tip 4. Don’t Leave Home Without Your Protein
- After a heavy workout, there is a very short porthole when your muscles are particularly receptive to using protein for growth and recovery. It’s suitable for her to take her shaker bottle of protein powder with her to the gym so she can swallow it instantly after the gym.
Tip 5. Use Bcaa’s As Your Fitness Insurance
- Protein is produced from Branched Chain Amino Acids, and it plays an important role in the recovery process for muscle mass and sustenance.
- Before, during, and after her workout, Eason regularly refreshes her BCAA stores by merging them into her water.
Tip 6. Eliminate The Unknowns Of Your Diet With Quality Supplements
- The food you buy nowadays and age can be rather complicated; you have no idea what’s in it or if any preservatives or stuffing have been added.
- By fulfilling the gaps where meals may fall low in terms of nutrition, supplements assure that you are obtaining all the nutrients that your body demands.
That was all about the diet plan and tips of Jamie Eason along with nutrients and supplements that she takes. Moving on to the LIVE FIT plan that was launched by her for people who are seeking to better their lives. In this next section, we will cover all about it.
Jamie Eason LIVE FIT Plan
Who is the target audience of this program? No matter your age, gender, or background, you are welcome to participate. In particular for you or waiting for you especially! It will lead to great results and long-term success for everyone involved. Each of you starts with a unique genetic makeup, a unique metabolism, a unique hormonal profile, and a unique lifestyle. It’s the fact that you can start at whatever level you’re at and go at your own pace that makes this program so rewarding. Everyone’s body is different, but you can follow the same training principles, diet, and supplement principles almost all of the time.
So are you in???
Weight training and a clean diet are the keys to your transformation!
Phase 1: Developing Healthy Habits
For the first time in your life, you’ll gain a habit of exercising and eating healthy during this first phase of her 12-week trainer.
With weight training, you’re going to tone your body from head to toe and tighten it, it’s like an antigravity miracle that keeps you young. Adding lean muscle mass to your frame increases your metabolism still further. Thus, even while at rest, you will burn more body fat.
Although it may seem strange, you will not be doing cardio exercise. You read that correctly – NO CARDIO! There is no charge. As a result, your body will build muscularity, and won’t use up all its calories for immediate energy rather than for building muscle.
Despite what you may think, cardiovascular exercise will not be part of this program.
When it comes to fuel, you should be eating a small, nutritious meal every two to three hours. As a result of eating this way, you will receive a steady flow of nutrients and decrease fat accumulation in your body. When you begin to burn fat for fuel, your body will release fat stored in your body. There will be sustainable weight loss as a result!
Here you’ll discover how to use supplements to increase energy, lose fat, and achieve optimal results. The products listed here are the same products she uses!
Two crucial weeks in the campaign
This is the muscular endurance phase based on a traditional training schedule. In this type of program, you prepare your muscles to work harder and grow stronger at the same time. Your body won’t look like a bodybuilder with bulky muscles, but it will have the “lines” you’ve always wanted.
I would like you to perform 3 sets of 12 repetitions (3 X 12) per exercise, resting for 60 seconds (plus or minus) between each set.
Your level of intensity (i.e. the amount of weight you should lift) should be 60% of what you think your maximum effort might be. If you believe you could lift no more than 30 pounds with one perfectly executed dumbbell curl, you should choose either 1712 or 20-pound dumbbells. (The equation is 30 minus .60 equals 18 pounds, so round up or down to the nearest pound.)
Depending on the specifics of your set, this calculation can and should be tweaked. If you wish to complete the last repetition of the 10 with tight form rather than sloppy, you should find it challenging. The easier it is, the more likely it is to fail. The weight should be increased. Too hard? Then, decrease the amount. If you’re itching to shape up, that’s great, but don’t overdo it by doing too much too soon (volume, intensity, etc.). There is a risk of excessive muscle soreness and overtraining when this occurs. Keep up the good work. The method works!
Keep up the good work. You can do it!
Split your training into four days each week. Your weight training sessions can be on any day of the week that works with your schedule, and at any time of the day, although it’s better to separate them from non-training sessions. A typical workout should take you an hour or so, depending on the gym traffic, your training pace, etc.
Making the most of your momentum
During the third week, you’ll begin to build muscle. Throughout the next six weeks, different exercises and training variables will be used at each stage.
You will still perform three sets (3 x 3) in this phase, but you’ll do ten reps instead of three. her goal is for you to use 80% of your maximum effort or a little heavier. Taking into consideration your maximum will likely increase after 2 weeks of training. 80% of 35 pounds would be 28 pounds, so you can curl a 35-pound dumbbell for one clean rep. The gyms where she frequent don’t stock 28s, so round up to 30 or 25.
It is only by completing the set itself that you can truly understand the guide. You should be able to complete each repetition of 10 without too much difficulty. Remember, when weight is too easy, it should be increased; when weight is too hard, it should be decreased.
We’ll use techniques to build muscle strength and hypertrophy (muscle growth) as we progress through the program. If your weight is heavier, you may now need a longer rest period, perhaps 120 seconds or something in between. Training for the first and second weeks takes 4 days. As Week 3 and Week 4 progress, the splits increase to 5 days. It is important to consider which area of your body is the weakest of which is problematic aesthetically (your back with biceps; chest with triceps).
In general, if the weight is too easy, it should be increased; if it is too hard, it should be decreased.
You should split up this 5-day period so that you can train that lagging body part for two days. Your first training day should be dedicated to the body part lagging, and you can repeat this three days later. In this way, training days can be recovered between each other.
Depending on your pace and the traffic at your gym, you should be able to complete each of these routines in about one hour to one and a half hours.
Step Up Your Game With Phase 2
After you’ve completed Phase 1, healthy eating, regular physical activity, and supplement use should become a part of your daily routine. Hopefully, you’re experiencing positive change and more energy because of your commitment. In Phase Two, you will build muscle and begin cardio to burn fat. As this phase is drawing to an end, get ready for intense muscle-building.
The fifth and sixth weeks of training
A 6-day workout split continues to be the focus of Phase Two, as the focus is on building muscle. Except for certain exercises, where pushing the muscles to the limit requires more repetitions, repetitions in this phase fall between 8 and 10.
You should work at about 85% of your maximum effort, which means you shouldn’t be able to do the last rep of each set. Make sure you don’t compromise form for strength and ask for a spot as you gradually lift heavier weights. Safety is the most important factor!
The more weight you lift, the longer your rest periods will need to be. Depending on the exercise, you may feel ready to continue after one minute; for others, it might take two minutes. Regardless, you should rest for a sufficient amount of time to allow you to exert yourself fully at the end of each set.
Exercises grouped in a superset are the exception. Exercises are performed within seconds of one another with next to no rest taken between exercises (sets), except for positioning yourself for the next exercise set.
You’ll also need to know what lifting to failure means: Instead of lifting to your set number (rep), lifting until you are fatigued and cannot perform another full rep of the exercise.
Even though lifting heavier increases your heart rate, we will now be incorporating four days of medium-intensity cardio, spread over 30 minutes. You will be able to use all of the “clean” calories you consumed in the first phase to build muscle and do everyday activities. As Phase Two begins, we will start to promote fat burning, while minimizing the risk of losing hard-won muscle.
Training: Week 7 & 8
As much muscle gain as possible must be achieved during these two weeks. Therefore, make it happen! You must use the greatest amount of weight possible during these workouts. Exercises will become fewer repetitions if they are performed in 4 sets instead of 3 (e.g., 4 sets of 8 reps). We’ll be doing supersets and taking your sets until failure, as we have the past few weeks. The extra rest may be needed between sets if you exert maximum effort. Most of you will need no more than two or three minutes to complete the survey.
As a result of the increased volume and rest time, the workouts for these weeks might take longer to execute. Consider reducing the 4 30-minute sessions of cardio to just three if you feel that it is necessary. After the third and final stage, the workouts will become more focused on fat burning and cardio rather than weight training.
A nutrition review for weeks 5-8
You might become hungrier during this phase because you are doing so much activity. It’s fine. If you make healthful choices, you can eat up! You will need more fuel for Phase 2, and your Phase 2 nutrition plan will take into account your body’s new needs. In addition to still eating every 2 to 3 hours, you’ll learn how to adjust your calorie intake so you don’t feel hungry at the end of the day. You’ll focus on healthy food choices instead of the easy grab-and-go appeal of fast food.
Since we are trying to lose body fat, you should reduce your carbohydrate intake during Phase 2. Rather than eating starchy carbs later in the day, start eating vegetable carbs like broccoli to taper off. There is no need to be as rigid as saying, “Now, don’t eat any starchy carbs after dinner at 3 o’clock!” But you certainly need to cut them down.
As we remove some of the starchy carbohydrates from your diet in Phase 2, your total caloric intake will not change a whole lot from Phase 1. Those carbs are replaced with more protein, changing your macronutrient mix a bit. With the addition of cardio, which was not available before, you’ll naturally burn more calories. It’s not a good idea to change things drastically. The last phase will require you to continually support your muscle, and that will be crucial.
Do you have what it takes? It’s time to get started!
Burn fat and save your hard-earned muscles in Phase 3
Here’s to fat-burning fun!
The point at which you have the muscle quality to show for your efforts is at this stage of the program. At this point, Phase 3 has changed from building muscle and burning fat to strictly burning fat while preserving as much muscle as possible.
The muscle you have is the result of hard work. Burning blubber won’t stop you from preserving it. Even while burning fat, why not add even more muscle? As a result, it is impossible to continue growing and simultaneously create a calorie deficit needed for fat loss. Calorie reductions are not drastic. To achieve enough of a deficit, we will increase the intensity of the workouts through high-intensity interval training (HIIT), plyometrics, supersets, and active rests.
Those terms might be familiar to some of you, but not to others. If you choose to include a glossary at the end of this phase, that is your choice. To view the bottom of the page, scroll down! To make sure you do not forget, the information will be updated on the daily program as well.
This phase is going to be exciting for me! Despite the intensity, you’re now just a few steps away from the finish line!
Weeks 9 and 10 are training weeks
As part of Phase 3, you will improve your cardiovascular fitness by utilizing techniques. This often results in using a lighter weight for more repetitions.
There are several things you should keep in mind:
- Jump ropes are an excellent piece of fitness equipment. It will come in handy a lot.
- Due to the intensity of these workouts, you will need to respect your limitations if you are suffering from joint problems. Avoid exercising when you are in pain.
- In this phase, She recommends taking a 1-minute rest between sets unless otherwise noted. She is happy to extend your time if needed.
- You should be able to finish these workouts between one hour and an hour and a half, depending on the amount of traffic at your gym.
THE 11TH AND 12TH WEEKS OF TRAINING
You are to perform the allotted number of reps for each exercise in consecutive order for each circuit. Repetition of the routine twice should be followed by a three- to five-minute rest.
Whenever possible, keep your cardio circuit going for at least 30 to 40 minutes after you have completed the entire circuit. Efforts should be medium in intensity.
This means you should break a light sweat while exercising, even if you’d rather not. Consequently, the high intensity would take you out of your comfort zone, and you couldn’t maintain it for very long anyway. As a general rule, keep your heart rate under your maximum capacity (220 minus your age).
Therefore, for her, 220 minus 26 (years) equals 194. Now that we’re at the end of the road, it’s crucial not to miss any workouts. Thus you’ll have leaned out the maximum amount by the time you reach your target date.
Glossary of Phase 3 Terms:
- Superset: Perform the first exercise immediately followed by the next exercise. Then you should take two minutes off before repeating the exercise.
- Instead of resting after the first exercise, do an active-rest exercise (for instance, jump rope). The first exercise should be repeated immediately.
THE 9TH WEEK OF NUTRITION
Weekly Nutrition Plan Week 9 is basically the same as Weekly Nutrition Plan Week 8.
NUTRITION WEEK TEN, ELEVEN, & TWELVE:
You will begin “carb cycling” on the first day of Week 10 and continue it throughout the remainder of the program.
As little muscle is lost as possible during carb cycling since its macronutrients (proteins, fats, and carbs) are manipulated.
Cycling carbs is confusing to the body because carbs are the body’s preferred fuel source, and not giving the body an easier and more dependable way to get fuel slows down metabolism. When we reduce the carb intake, we replace the fuel given by carbs with protein and fats that are healthy. This way you will have a great number of calories in and maintain the muscles that were required and built by you to exercise better.
This technique is not for everyone as it requires a lot of determination and courage on the part of the dieter too. You will have to count every meal and weigh it to make sure that your macros and micros are on the point for the day. This carb cycle would only last for 3 weeks and if you try to lose much, you might just end up losing your muscles.
So here’s how it works:
To show what is the carb requirement of the day, you can take a lower number of calories which was given to you at the start of week 7. For instance, during this phase, she ate about 1300 to 1800 calories thus the number that she uses for the carb cycle would be 1300 calories.
Only 20% of your calories will be from carbohydrates.
Here again, you will use the total daily calories that were estimated for Week 7 which is the lowest number. But this time, only 50 percent or half of the calories that you will consume will come from a good carb source.