MacKenzie Puricelli (Age 26 years old) is a, social media figure, body transformation from the United States of America. With her enviable figure, she’s an inspiration for many people online.
MacKenzie Puricelli was born in the. At age three, she started to dance and then started competing at age eight until she was 14.
In her high school journey, she decided to switch things up and try out for cheerleading. In 2015, MacKenzie started her fitness journey in an attempt to build a better body and become more self-confident. However, over the next few years, she found out that she is suffering from a body image disorder. As for her education, she took exercise science in her sophomore year of college and finally graduated from Lindenwood University with a B.S. in exercise science within 3.5 years along with becoming an NCEP CPT (The National College of Exercise Professionals.) Voyage Phoenix
Weight (approx.): 61.2 – 65.8kg
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Grey
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
The names of her father and mother are not known.
However, she has a brother named Brandon.
Relationship, Wife, & Children
When she was in high school, she was dating Matthew, her school mate.
She is currently dating Edward of @ebfit_. Edward is a bodybuilder and a personal trainer.
“I vividly remember being told no PB&J at 12 years old. Because of this statement, I began to become very aware of my body and started labeling foods as “good” and “bad”. Most of the other girls around me all were still very skinny, so I started to compare myself to them. Why don’t I have skinny legs like my friends? Why do I have a butt? And why do I have fat on my stomach?”
Gaining weight to overcome fear
“I faced my eating disorder and made mental health my priority. Gaining weight had to happen to overcome my fear of food. I also had to lose the perception that exercise was just for fat loss.”
Gaining weight was an eye-opening experience for her. Over the years, she found the balance in her life and is now at a healthy and fit weight, she feels perfect, looks just how she wants to, and most importantly, has full confidence in herself and her body. Although fitness was supposed to be a gateway to a healthier life, MacKenzie found herself consumed by her new
I realized nothing makes me happier than changing people’s lives through fitness, and that’s what I wanted to pursue.
Currently, she is the CEO of MBP Fit Lifestyle Coaching where she gives coaching to people struggling with body image issues and provides them with workout routines and fitness plans. Her focus is primarily on women who struggle with weight and body image. She wants to make sure that her plans are sustainable. She also states that the reason that she has gained success is that she has tried to relate with her clients on a deeper level by opening up about her problems. In an interview, she states,
Most of my clients are drawn to me because I am extremely relatable and open about my past eating disorder, body dysmorphia, unhealthy relationship with food, and overall fitness journey. Being relatable is huge because it allows my clients to connect to me on a deeper level.
- MacKenzie Puricelli was a cheerleader all through her school life and hence she was agile and flexible.
- She loves dogs but she has never had a pet growing up. However, she did get herself a beautiful polar pup now that she is out of college.
- She started dancing when she was quite young.
- She can do some cool feats like flips and tucks.
- Out of her dessert recipes, cinnamon protein donuts are her favorite!
- She likes to drink coffee but she makes sure that she is having caffeine in limit.
- MacKenzie Puricelli likes to drink alcohol occasionally.
- MacKenzie has also shifted from eating meat to having plant-based meals only. MacKenzie Puricelli – Instagram
- She loves to eat burgers and often indulges in her favorite foods too. Her favorite fast food place is Shake Shack.
- She has done paid partnerships with many brands like Reign BCCA drink.
- She often posts her before and after pictures stating how much more healthy she has become now and how restrictive was her diet previously.