Known for her jaw-dropping performances as well as her eye-catching looks and absolute beauty, Bollywood actor Shraddha Kapoor has always mesmerized audiences with her skills and powers of expression. It has been a long run of success since she debuted in Bollywood and she has been giving hit movies back-to-back.
Known as a talented, cute, and young actress in Bollywood, Shraddha is known for being youthful and charming. The key to achieving all of these is an effortless but disciplined workout routine, diet plan, and beauty regime; she has a slim, svelte figure, gorgeous looks, unblemished skin, and gorgeous hair.
There are many Beauty Secrets of Shraddha Kapoor, as well as her skincare routine, which all of her female fans are interested in, and aspire to follow. Besides sharing her beauty secrets, she’s also revealed her training regimen and diet plan, which are definitely inspirational for all beautiful women out there! We have so far provided you with Shraddha Kapoor’s beauty secrets, Shraddha Kapoor’s workout routine, and Shraddha Kapoor’s diet plan. Here’s a quick list of easy-to-follow tips that can get you going in the right direction!
Shraddha Kapoor Body Statistics
- Birth Year: 1987
- Birth Date: 3 Mars
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches | 165 cm | 1.65 m
- Weight: 52 kg | 115 lbs
- Breasts: 34 inches
- Waist: 25 inches
- Hips: 34 inches
- Body Measurement: 34-25-34 inches
- Dress Size: 4 US
- Shoe Size: 8 US
Shraddha Kapoor Workout Routine
In her opinion, the best approach to dealing with laziness is to mix monotonous exercise sessions with some activity of one’s choosing.
“Fitness is fun, so I sometimes go in for yoga and sometimes other activities. I work out daily for two hours. I am playing a character of a basketball player in my next film Half Girlfriend, so I also need to practice for that,” she explained.
As part of her fitness regimen, she also dances every day. “I shut myself in a room, play loud music, and dance for hours till my feet give up. As I already have a lean body, I don’t need to put in a lot of effort to keep fit.”
Shraddha insists that she doesn’t skip exercise even when she’s on vacation. She explains, “I make sure I dance one or two hours a day even on a holiday. Yes, there are a few days when you feel that you don’t want to do anything but I still step up and do it.”
As well as that, she urges people to follow an exercise routine they are pleased with and to hire a trainer.
Asked where she gets her fitness attitude from, she said it comes from her actor dad Shakti Kapoor.
“Papa has always maintained himself, so we always had healthy food cooked at home and everyone was health-conscious,” she explained.
The style diva reveals that she never knew what a gym was until she was a teenager, saying, “I was always involved in sports right from my school days. I always took part in athletics. These games are challenging and necessary for an active body.”
Getting into the subject of food, the Haider actress said, “Since my dad is a red-blooded Punjabi and mom is a Maharashtrian, my palette is both varied and abundant. I can’t resist Maharashtrian style Rawa fried fish, jalebis, and Kacchi Kairi.”
It’s no secret that Shraddha Kapoor is conscious of fitness and knows how to stay in shape. When she was a teenager, she liked playing sports such as volleyball and basketball. Scuba diving and running were also her favorite activities. Taking part in sports helped her stay athletic and in shape.
Now, as a successful actress, she prefers to hit the gym at least five days a week to remain energetic, healthy, and fit. The following exercises are part of her workout routine:
- Exercises that require pushing, pulling, lying leg curls, one leg barbell squats, front barbell squats, crunches, and stretching.
- During her 30-45 minute workout, she cycles to do cardio exercises and walks on the treadmill.
- Exercise regularly, especially aerobics and pilates, for a flexible and energetic body, strong muscles, and a concentration that is unmatched.
- She considers yoga an essential part of her workout schedule. Using yoga, she believes, can give one an overall sense of endurance and strength, as well as reduce stress and allow one to stay healthy and active.
- There is no exercise as effective as dancing, which is one of the best aerobic workouts for boosting energy, providing strength, relieving stress, and keeping the body in great shape. Despite her busy schedule, she likes to dance and enjoys belly dancing, hip-hop, and Zumba.
- Additionally, the actress enjoys swimming in her spare time, which is yet another fitness activity that works on flexibility, burns calories, and keeps you slim.
- Her other simple fitness mantra is to take a nap whenever possible. Normally, she sleeps eight hours a night. Getting enough sleep rejuvenates the body from the inside out. On waking up, she feels fresh and sprightly because she has received the proper amount of sleep.
As actors, it is not uncommon for them to change diets and fitness plans for subsequent films. For instance, Shraddha Kapoor had to work on three different films simultaneously: an action thriller known as Saaho, a dance film called Street Dancer 3D, and a romantic comedy known as Chhichhore. The fact that she had completely different roles for each of the three projects means that her diet and workout routines must also be diversified.
LEAN AND ATHLETIC FOR SAAHO
The diet Shraddha was on while shooting Saaho contained ample amounts of essential fats and moderate amounts of protein and carbohydrates. “She consumed a lot of veggies; for proteins, she used to have eggs, fish, and salads,” explains Maahek Nair, her fitness coach, and nutritionist. In addition to playing a cop, Stree trained extensively in CrossFit, functional training, and TRX (Total Resistance exercises) since the film involves intense action sequences. “Shraddha had to be on mainly sports-specific training. Workouts combined with TRX made her look thin and gave her good-quality muscle mass,” continues the fitness professional. During her shoots in Mumbai, Shraddha would visit the fitness gym for Pilates Reformer training.
ENERGETIC FOR STREET DANCER 3D
Shraddha had to be extra careful about her nutrition and supplement intake when she was working on Street Dancer 3D. Her health was also at stake because of issues related to her hair or skin. “It also made her look fitter and perform with the same energy because there was a lot of dancing,” Maahek comments. Shraddha had to drink an amazing amount of electrolyte water to maintain a high level of energy for her with the Varun Dhawan movie and Chhichhore movie because both films involved lots of rehearsals and dance scenes. Additionally, she ate a cream-based diet.
Her diet, especially for dinner, included a great deal of Norwegian Salmon and asparagus while she was shooting in London and Dubai. “She also had soups to make her feel fuller,” Maahek recounts. The actress’s breakfast consisted of eggs and house salad because she had to look lean and athletic for such a trained body. The workouts and plans she implemented helped Shraddha never feel fatigued or out of shape. Moreover, the Baaghi star has never cheated on food or binged on it. When filming the Prabhas-starer, Maahek says she obeyed all meal plans and workouts religiously while in Dubai during Ramadan. “Even though there would be lavish food like Biryani and other delicacies, Shraddha stuck to her meal,” Maahek says, explaining that Shraddha had no problem controlling her appetite because she was always hydrated and active.
As we saw, the workout routine of Shraddha Kapoor is quite hectic but we can all see how she maintains her physique! In the next section, we will talk about some of her workout tips and tricks that help her stay put and be consistent with her workouts. So stay tuned and read ahead.
Shraddha Kapoor Workout Tips and Tricks
It’s hard to beat a good workout for boosting your mood, and Shraddha Kapoor knows this better than most. In her Instagram posts, the actor is passionate about sharing glimpses into her workout, whether she’s at a dance class or working out at home. Have trouble getting started? Check out these exercises instead. Take Kapoor at his word: “It’s not difficult to motivate myself. I think of my goals and how I would like to be healthy and that’s what pushes me. Yes, there are days when I don’t feel like working out but that feeling can be defeated.” Check out Shraddha Kapoor’s Instagram account for five lessons in fitness you can learn.
1) You can do yoga anywhere
Yoga is something you can do wherever you’re able to, even on vacation. Kapoor makes it clear that this works for everyone. “Fitness is fun, so I sometimes go in for yoga and sometimes other activities. I work out daily for two hours,” she explained. In addition to videos and photos of her practicing yoga, the actor has been posting pictures of her getting more flexible and mobile with a trainer, Nishta Bijlani. “We have been practicing kriyas (internal cleansing techniques), asanas (hatha yoga), restorative yoga (rested with props), pranayama, and guided relaxation/Shavasana,” her Instagram post reads.
2) Pilates can serve as a full-body workout
Whether it be intense cardio or heavy weight lifting, Kapoor shows how to achieve results without the need for either. Taking part in Pilates and yoga is Kapoor’s preferred exercise regime. “If you do it daily, then you don’t need any other kind of workout. It’s similar to yoga in that sense, all in one. It keeps the whole body lean as it’s a full-body exercise,” she described in an interview. Pilates helps her develop a strong core. A strong core helps keep the body in balance and stable, maintains proper posture, and keeps the spine healthy and safe.
3) Dancing can be the ultimate endorphin rush
Getting a cardio workout through dancing is Katoor’s favorite activity. “I shut myself in a room, play loud music, and dance for hours till my feet give up,” she explained. “I make sure I dance one or two hours a day even on a holiday. Yes, there are few days when you feel that you don’t want to do anything but I still step up and do it.” Would you like to work out in a way you won’t dread and that will leave you feeling happier afterward? Dancing is the way to go.
4) It is important to warm-up
Warming up before exercising reduces the chances of injury, says Kapoor. Warm-ups serve as a way to prevent injury because they increase the body’s core temperature and muscle temperature, so energy is produced at a higher rate, thus lowering the time it takes for muscles to contract. It is particularly important when doing a workout like dancing, which can be quite intensive.
5) Pre- and post-workout meals are key
Exercise is important, but what you eat afterward to recover and fuel yourself is equally important. “I try to eat 1.5 hours before my workout and eat whatever I feel like but mainly some food that will give me energy,” she revealed. Ideal carbohydrates are carbs that are easily digestible, such as oatmeal, bananas, and yogurt. “And post-workout, I try to eat as much protein and vegetables as I can,” she affirmed. After a workout, nutrients replenish the glycogen that has been depleted in the muscles. They also help stimulate protein synthesis to build new muscle tissue and repair existing ones.
- During her youth, Shraddha never played sports like volleyball, badminton, or basketball, but enjoyed playing volleyball and badminton. When she had time to run, Shraddha enjoyed running. Shraddha’s love of sports is one of the reasons for her athletic physique.
- The following days after Aashiqui 2, Shraddha works out 4-5 times a week, doing cardio exercises, interval training, strength, and weight training. Her workout schedule is never skipped because exercising releases hormones that make her feel energized and happy.
- Exercises she does include pushups, pull-ups, crunches, stretching, 30 minutes on the treadmill, front barbell squats, one-leg barbell squats, lying leg curls, bodyweight walking lunges, and cycling.
- The practice of yoga, which starts with a few Surya Namaskars, improves flexibility, reduces stress, and keeps her physically active.
- Additionally, she incorporates Pilates exercises which help to build and strengthen the abdominals, hips, back, legs, hands, and legs.
- Her workout focuses on toning her legs, shaping her thighs, and toning her butt.
- Every day while she isn’t working, she meditates to calm her mind and body and channel her energy.
- By exercising her face, she is restoring blood circulation and relaxing the facial muscles.
- Performing dances is Shraddha’s preferred workout routine, and she believes dancing is the most effective way to lose fat and stay healthy. In addition to Zumba, belly dancing, and hip-hop, she also enjoys working out at the gym.
- Her favorite adventure is mountain climbing and scuba diving, which she does whenever she has the time.
- While she has time to swim, she reduces her stress levels and maintains her health by swimming on days she has free time.
- Sleeping for eight hours a day is important to her. After waking up in the morning, she feels refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
That was all about the workout routine and the tips that Shraddha Kapoor follows in her daily life. In the next section, we will study some of the foods she includes and excludes in her diet plan and how she eats for her health in general.
Shraddha Kapoor Diet Plan
The actress revealed in a surprising statement that she enjoys mostly vegan cuisine because it is high in protein and is really beneficial for those who work out on a regular basis.
As she outlined her meal routine, she said, “Sometimes, I eat a protein bar. I try to eat 1.5 hours before my workout and eat whatever I feel like but mainly some food that will give me energy. And post-workout, I try to eat as much protein and vegetables as I can.”
Sharada also advocated for exercising every day because a toned body can only be achieved by exercising regularly.
The actress told ET that she follows the same strategies as well, saying, “Yes there are days when I don’t feel like working out but that feeling can be overcome.”
Diet plays an important role in giving you beautiful and glowing skin. The food you eat influences the health of your skin, so for a naturally glowing face and fit body like Shraddha Kapoor, you want a diet plan that is skin-friendly and healthy. Read on to learn about Shraddha Kapoor’s eating habits and her diet.
In the mornings, Shraddha prefers a light breakfast consisting of Poha, Upma, an egg white, and an omelet with juice or fruit. Her zest is maintained throughout the day from this light breakfast.
She has two to three chapatis and dal with green vegetables for lunch, which is plain and very simple.
Dal, grilled fish, fish curry, and whole wheat bread with butter peanuts or brown rice are some of her dinner favorites. In order to digest her dinner better, she often finishes it by 6-7 p.m. Additionally, she takes a glass of saffron milk mixture before retiring.
That was all about the diet plan that Shraddha Kapoor follows and as we can clearly notice, she does follow quite a nice and wholesome routine. In the following section, we will see the tips that she uses to keep her diet on point.
Shraddha Kapoor Diet Tips
The meals she usually eats are plain and simple, but she pays attention to her eating habits that are also very easy to adopt. So in this section, we will take out the tips that she follows in accordance with her diet plan so that she could stick to it efficiently and get the best out of it. So read ahead!
- After getting up in the morning, she eats her breakfast right away and finishes her dinner around 6-7 p.m.
- As long as she gets her meals at the appointed time, she avoids starving herself or skipping meals.
- In addition to snacks, protein bars, nuts, and fruit, the actress doesn’t forget to munch every two hours.
- She eats 1.5 hours before her workout session so that she will have energy for the same. After her workout session, she takes protein and vegetables.
- Her diet contains food rich in fiber, proteins, and vitamins, and she drinks green tea regularly, which increases metabolism, boosts immunity, and reduces fat levels in the body.
- When she is at work, she consumes strawberries and peaches as a means of replenishing the moisture and the natural glow to her facial skin.
- Junk and processed foods, sweets, and spicy foods with tons of fat are completely off-limits to her.
- In spite of consuming a minimal amount of sugar in her diet, she occasionally goes out for chocolates and desserts.
- Dieting is not something Shraddha Kapoor believes in, and crash diets are not her thing! Her diet consists of grilled vegetables, eggs, fish, and fresh fruit juices in addition to her vegan diet.
- Shraddha begins each day with a protein-rich breakfast consisting of Poha, Upma, an egg, an egg-white omelet, or a portion of scrambled egg whites.
- Shraddha drinks plenty of water throughout the day to keep her body hydrated and digestive system healthy – she drinks at least four glasses of water each morning. In order to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, she avoids oily, junk food, sugar, and foods rich in fat.
Cut down on caffeine
Caffeine and alcohol can be too much for the stomach of someone with a sensitive system. Specifically, they can interfere with the proper functioning of gut enzymes by irritating them. While it can be hard to cut down from your diet altogether, you can try to reduce your intake by a little and replace them with healthier alternatives. If you suffer from inflammatory bowel disease, aim to drink soothing drinks and juices which increase the digestive system’s efficiency.
Consume veggies after peeling them
Vegetables and fruits, in their raw form, contain a lot of nutrition. However, when your stomach isn’t working properly, you are better off eating foods that are easy to digest and break down, thereby minimizing irritation and flare-ups. You can also keep track of the quantity you are eating and stick to the guidelines.
Include more soluble fiber
The digestive system is more friendly to fiber, and it can be easily broken down by the body. Regardless, it is crucial that you choose the right kind of fiber, which is not harsh on your stomach and doesn’t disrupt the movement of stomach acids. You should consume more foods with a high concentration of soluble fiber and a lesser amount of insoluble fiber, which takes longer to break down. Fiber-rich foods are some of the best choices for weight loss, including carrots, celery, citrus fruits, beans, rolled oats, barley, and even nuts and seeds. Additionally, you can try natural fiber supplements such as psyllium powder and glutamine to meet your fiber needs.
Avoid gassy food
In addition to incorporating more fiber, you could also eliminate food groups and options that can leave you with a gas bubble, i.e., those that you are not comfortable with. Even some of the most commonly used variants that we use every day, including those we use in our homes, can act as hazardous carriers that breed pathogens, release gas and make you feel bloated and irritable. A high concentration of fermented sugar in onions, garlic, and cauliflower are favorable breeding grounds for bacteria to grow and maintain an unbalanced gut flora
Have more probiotic
Gut health can only be maintained by consuming probiotics. The digestive system can be soothed by probiotics when you are experiencing symptoms of an irritated bowel even after you have cleared up your system. Research has shown that some good bacteria also have the ability to work toward improving bowel function and cleansing the body apart from maintaining a healthy culture.
Manage stress in a better way eye
As well as dietary restrictions, IBS also brings additional stress and chronic pain, which can be very uncomfortable. As well as medications and dietary changes which may help manage the symptoms associated with a bad gut and bowel, you can also consider alternative healing methods to address chronic pain symptoms. Performing breathing exercises, on the other hand, can also help calm down the gut, which can help reduce constipation and improve management of the condition.
There is no doubt that Shraddha Kapoor’s workout routine, diet plan, and beauty tips are easy to follow. Take her lifestyle tips as an inspiration and implement them to achieve a beautiful face, smooth, flawless skin, and a fit, healthy body with a great figure.
Those were all the top tips that she gave out to her fans and people who follow her on her fitness journey!
Shraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Tips
Her Skin Care Secrets
A beautiful and glowing complexion is part of Shraddha Kapoor’s appeal. Here are some tips on how to keep your skin looking radiant.
- Her daily regimen includes washing her face with Cetaphil face wash twice a day to maintain clean, moist, and hydrated skin. The gentle face wash removes dirt, sweat, and impurities; leaving her skin smooth, exfoliated, and hydrated.
- In addition to drinking 3 to 4 liters of water every day, she keeps her skin hydrated and radiant by washing out toxins.
- By choosing the appropriate face cleanser, she ensures that the skin is clean and moisturized properly with an extract made of strawberry and/or peach that gives her skin radiance and glow.
- Actresses are encouraged to steer clear of using too many facial scrubs and masks, which may harm their skin and render it less hydrated and glowy.
- In order to protect her skin from damaging ultraviolet rays, she makes it a point to apply SPF sunscreen lotion whenever she goes outside.
- In general, Shraddha Kapoor prefers to look beautiful without makeup and keeps her cute smile as her main method of enhancing her beauty if she’s not on set.
- For makeup, she relies on MAC products like waterproof kajal and tinted lip balm. Her look usually consists of light and soft makeup, using neutral colors more often.
Her Hair Care Secrets
The importance of good and beautiful hair has never been understated in a woman’s beauty regimen and is essential for creating a statement of beauty. The actress in the new film Aashiqui 2 knows how to take care of her hair as well.
- The regular application of oil to hair develops natural strength, health, and shine while providing them with important nutrients. In addition to using organic hair oil twice a week, Shraddha also massages her scalp regularly. While her hair becomes stronger and healthier after a deep tissue head massage, it is also relaxed.
- It is important for her to avoid chemical-based hair masks and shampoos. She uses homemade packs for her hair, such as those containing aloe vera, hibiscus leaves and flowers, yogurt, or egg white, and olive oil. Consequently, her hair is shiny and soft because she uses homemade packs.
- It is a regular part of her routine to use a hair serum to keep her hair smooth and frizz-free.